Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Stuck on 1x XP rate

Hello,

When I configured my account, I selected 5x XP rates but am seeing 1x for non-combat skills, including Prayer.

This has made my experience very limited as I can only feasibly train combat... the training of any other skills would be a waste of time to do before this is fixed and I am on 5x.

As a result, I cannot train Prayer effectively and am stuck killing rock crabs and, very slowly, training Slayer...!

I have tried joining the Discord server, if it exists, to discuss, but ::discord is not joining me to any new servers. Is there not a server yet?

Please fix my account XP rate as soon as possible. I have been on all day killing rock crabs and I'm not sure how much longer I can do so before I simply go somewhere else... Thanks

Posted (edited)

Come on guys, I appreciate that the playerbase is very small but there must at least be active staff members or some way to contact you.

I've been on since about 9am today, playing and waiting for an admin to come online, it is now 10pm, and have been faced with this for 13 hours:

image.png.960c83a7395cab53c174779ce3502cd9.png

All I've been able to do all day is kill rock crabs and revenant imps...

image.png.b2b88cf30e09d26300b6056c5afbdc75.png

What do I need to do to get some help?

If there is some way to contact staff outside of the game then please let me know - this is the only outlet that I can find...

Edited by Bear

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.b539aef9f1d2587e51786832b24f0b17.png

No views - really guys? Do you log on to the game/forums at all

I'm just talking to myself here.

Edited by Bear